WORLD TRANSLATOR

Friday, July 29, 2011

PNEUMATIC EROTICA Pt.1


I have been considering that I may not, at some point, be as virile as I am now.  In the future there may come a time, possibly around 117 years old, that my kibbles and bits may not work like they used to.  So, I have taken the only logical step… I am going to preempt this possible assault, of age, on my manhood by upgrading myself ahead of time.  Next month, I plan on having my penis removed, put into a jar and cryogenically frozen as a backup cock.  Then, I will have a pneumatic penis installed in it’s place.  There are several models to choose from.  I want the best, so I’m going with the “Platinum Pussy Puncturer” model.  It’s quite an extensive surgery, but definitely worth it.  I will have to have my genitalia completely removed, my groin area carved out, and intestines and whatnot shoved up into my higher abdomen to make room for the (MCP) MotorController/Pnuematics assembly.  This is a stainless steel box that houses the motor, servo controllers, power supply, air cylinder, actuation valves, etc.  Once the box is installed, the surgeons will seal me back up leaving only a stainless steel nub sticking out where my penis once was.  I will have extra pubic hair added that is supplied from my ass hair to cover the scar and for a fuller mane of pubes to express my manliness.  Now, back to the stainless steel nub; this will be used as a quick disconnect for various attachments.  These accoutrements include such well known pneumatic devices as: THE SHITHOLE SMASHER, THE ANAL ANNIHILATOR, THE CUNT COERCER, THE VAGINAL VIOLATOR, THE CAREBEAR, THE HYDRA, and many more.  If you’ve never heard of those attachments, or are new to the realm of Pneumatic Erotica, stay tuned.  I plan on having continued updates where you will learn more about (PE) Pneumatic Erotica and how my preparations for the surgery are going.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea. Expedite the process by prematurely removing the most essential part of your manhood. Amazingly, they really do have nifty prosthetic dicks in case you lose yours...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oeG5O_R61Q

    It would be like walking around with a strap on dildo. R

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, you get an "A" for research. Second off, I can tell I am going to need to post Pt.2 because the Pneumatic assembly is FAR more complex than just a prosthetic.... believe me, I wouldn't give up my massive anaconda for a rubbery prosthetic.

    ReplyDelete