WORLD TRANSLATOR

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Public Service Announcement: JIZZ KNOTS CAN BE LETHAL

So, I could get very descriptive with this term but I don’t think I’ll need to.  Basically, a jizz knot, jizz plug or cock knot as it may also be called, is after the “ evacuation” by the male he does not soon after urinate to clean the pipes.  This causes the residual seminal fluid to coagulate into a firm plug within the man’s urethra that feels like a ball bearing got shoved up there.  This is very uncomfortable and can potentially lead to serious problems.  I have created a video using MSpaint and Windows Movie Maker 2.6 as a public service announcement about the dangers of Jizz knots.  Thank you for your time and stay strong.

                                                                            

2 comments:

  1. Waaayyy too much time on your hands!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Ha! It's good to see your artistic abilities have not declined over the years. It's funny about Jizz knots. I didn't start getting them until I was in my 30's. I figured it was something that came with age. The pipes just not being as smooth as they used to be. Fortunately, busting a nut always triggers the urge to urinate afterwards. I wouldn't want my junk to explode. R

    ReplyDelete