WORLD TRANSLATOR

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

HOMO-WORDS

Fun with Homophones.  I have no idea if this is rythmically correct, but fuck it, it's my blog and I'll write about shitting in a poetic verse if I want to.

The shit, out my ass, it did pour;
As a zit being popped squirting out the pore.
Shooting out of my sphincter in the shape of a ball;
It felt so bad, all night crying; I did bawl.
Hours and hours it brewed;
But seconds to get to the pool; my brood.
It was painful but special so I kept it, like a science experiment, in a vial;
Does hoarding my feces make me vile?
Does it make me weak,
the fact that I’ve been doing it for a week?
I don’t care because each time I poo, I watch the inches come off my waist.
The perfect diet, all by dumping my waste.
You think that’s gross?
At least I didn’t tell you of the taste.

8 comments:

  1. Initially, I thought this blog was going to be about something else. R

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ever do you mean? I thought it'd be quite obvious that it was a post about Homophonic poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Commonly misused homos...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfHAOpGMgMc

    ReplyDelete
  4. In addition to peeling the skin off of my scrotum and feeding it in a fondue fountain to my guests at a 70's retro party, that video makes me want [to] smash my face through [two] plate glass windows, [too]. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what's funny, the "commonly misused homos.." post, I thought that was going to be a You Tube video of something veeeerrryyy different than it was. What's interesting is that there are derivatives of Homophones, if you really want to splice hamster dicks. Good post, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "In addition to peeling the skin off of my scrotum.."

    I already did that accidently, spanking it to the geeky high school chicks from the video.

    ReplyDelete
  7. if there's grass on the field play ball.

    ReplyDelete