WORLD TRANSLATOR

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Stank so bad it's comin' out your shirt collar

I was attempting to have a conversation with someone who's crotch smelled so bad that I could smell it coming out from his shirt collar.  Why was I talking to him?  I needed information that only this person could provide.  How did I know it was his crotch?  That's a legitimate question.  Crotches, as I'm sure you've scratched and sniffed your own at some point in your life, have a very distinct smell.  It's not armpit B.O., it's not foot toe jam, it's not even belly button gorganzola smell.  Crotches smell like crotches, you know what the hell I'm talkin' about and when they stink they stink.  Each part of your body is it's own little petri dish of funk and what was coming out of this guy's collar and being wafted into my face by him talking was straight up BU-D-USSY (without the USSY)! Imagine what that smell had to do to come out of his collar? It has to creep out of the underwear, up under the waistband and belt in between the fabric and the abdomen, rise under the shirt across the chest and come out of the collar.  Now that's some impressive stank.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to go out on a limb. Was this person Khalid Sheikh Mohammed? R

    ReplyDelete