WORLD TRANSLATOR

Thursday, August 11, 2011

PATTERNS 1



When you take a shower, and soap yourself up, do have a particular pattern you follow?  Seriously, don’t gimme that, “Oh, here we go” look.  Think about it.  Next time you’re in the shower think about how you wipe yourself down.  Do you go face, behind the ear lobes, armpits, chest, stomach, butt crack, nuts and/or vag, legs then feet?  Do you skip the legs altogether?  Do you do ass crack then go “SHIT” cause then you have to go to the face next cause you forgot to?  What if you’ve got mud butt?  Do you use your soapy fingers like they are a rake and your feces are your neighbor’s autumn leaves that are all over your lawn?  What’s your pattern?  I’m an ass to face kinda guy.  I dunno why, I don’t plan on doing it, it just happens.  If I have to scrub mud butt, I then have to scrub my finger tips with the soap bar, afterwards, in some vain attempt to clean them.  I never wash my legs, fuck um’.  I sometimes wash my feet.  Never ever wash my back…I probably have dirt on there from when I was 15 years old.  My hair?  If I give a fuck.  However, I DO always use my apricot scrub and then Aveeno pore cleanser on my face, no matter what. Gotta take care of myself you know.   What’s your pattern?

2 comments:

  1. I was kind of expecting the ladies who follow this blog would come out in front on this one. I know, with certainty, that no one here is interested in my "patterns," which don't just involve washing up necessarily. Sometimes I redecorate the place too.

    Sorry if I can be a pint of Guiness sometimes. It's not really my intention. R

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. Yeah I thought the ladies would be all over this one, I guess it's just you and me. Apparently, everyone else just grabs the bar of soap and just goes to town on themselves, who knows if they even get everything clean being so unpredictable in their lathering. Nasty if you ask me. :D

    ReplyDelete