WORLD TRANSLATOR

Thursday, August 18, 2011

HOT ROMANIAN TWINS (PART DOUĂ)



(Conversation continued from Part One)
[ME] So, I’m still having a hard time wrapping my head around this.  Let’s say Ioana is giving her boyfriend a BJ?  What are you doing, Stefania, while she’s doing that?  Are you playing fucking Scrabble or something?  I mean seriously!
[Stefania] Well, I have always enjoyed playing the flute and the saxophone.  It’s actually the perfect time for me to practice my music as I can’t do much else.
[Ioana] Yeah, and when Stefania is playing her music it’s almost like me and my boyfriend have our very own soundtrack and Stefania gets time to practice for her recitals.
[ME] Well, what if..um…Ioana’s boyfriend…isn’t…..how should I put this?.... accurate.  I’d think that’d wreck your concentration a little bit, Stefania, not to mention fuck up your hair.
[Ioana] Sometimes it happens; we’ve come to accept it.  Besides, Stefania’s boyfriend couldn’t hit the side of a barn if he was 4 inches from it. 
[Stefania] he he he, that’s true…
[ME] You’re telling me that while Ioana is BJ-ing her boyfriend you are jamming away with your music, completely oblivious to what’s going on 2 inches from your nose?  You know girls; I have to tell you….this shit blows my mind.  I mean you say you don’t feel each other up or anything sexual like that but what about in the shower? Ioana, you have the right arm and Stefania has the left arm.  I’m sorry, but someone is rubbing titties and someone is rubbin’ coochy, there’s just no way around that.  You can’t tell me that there ain’t some tinglin’ goin on, some thunder down under when you soap each other up in the shower….you know what I’m sayin’?!... It’s like when I play that game THE STRANGER where I sit on my hand until it’s numb, then jack off, it’s like someone else is doing it.
[Ioana] You’re stupid Rusty, but alright I admit it, I HAVE felt up Stefania while she was asleep a couple times…
[ME] jack pot….
[Stefania] Ioana! How could you!  If you were feeling me up in my sleep then what about all those times you said your nipples itched and you needed them repeatedly pinched?  Was that….?
[Ioana] Yes, Stefania.  I’m sorry.
[Stefania] Well, I guess it’s okay…it WAS kinda fun, I suppose….
[ME] Are we about to get it on?
[Ioana and Stefania in unison] Shut up Rusty!  I think it’s time for you to go, now scoot!

Alright, so I’m a little off my game when it comes to these Siamese Twins but I have another set of twins that are even better than these two chicks.  She’s / They're crazy; she has one body but two heads with each side of the body controlled independently by its respective head.    Stay tuned for that one…… 

No comments:

Post a Comment